Stories to Entertain You…If You Get Bored on Your Wedding Night
“Your true lover of literature is never fastidious.”
Robert Southey – The Doctor
Waiting for somebody or for transportation? Have a little time to spare? Then read this book of twenty-nine short stories and find out about:
• The large coed in love with her nerdy professor.
• The Englishman at the Dallas airport cocktail lounge.
• The professor who causes his manic-depressive student to commit suicide.
• The man who advertises in the personal columns and meets his ex-wife.
• The woman who is seduced by her much younger employee.
• What happens when you buy the most wanted vehicle in America.
• The murder of the mobile home salesman.
• Why not to tease a lady with a mustache.
• The man who buys a prostitute to save her from a beating by her pimp.
• The man who suffers from autophobia.
• The paranoid schizophrenic trying to leave his girlfriend.
• The consequences of snitching.
• Discovering the details of one’s parents’ divorce.
• The woman who tries to find a bride for her son.
• The prostitute who finds it doesn’t pay to screw the customers.
• The man whose mother is always trying to get him married.
• The investigation of a twenty-year old murder.
• The frustrated author who turns the tables on a publisher.
• The rural butcher who accidentally kills his wife.
The widely varying characters in these twenty-nine stories will make you laugh or cry or feel empathy with their situations.